Orbit is meant to prevent and locate misplaced or stolen items. I’m sorry to say that we do not advice that Orbit should be used on people. We would recommend that you look into live GPS tracking services instead.
Articles in this section
- Why do you ask permissions to access sound and photos?
- I have an Android phone and the app seems to stop working after a few hours
- I am having trouble connecting my Orbit to my Phone
- I am trying to add an Orbit and the app is telling me that 'We found an Orbit but it is linked to another account'
- I have entered the wrong email address when creating an account
- What kind of battery do I need for the Orbit Keys
- I had the Orbit App account before the update and lost my Orbit, how can I find where it is located with the new Orbit App?
- I have created an Orbit account and I cannot find my Orbit Device
- Can I add my Orbit device to both my iPad and iPhone?
- Is the battery pre-installed?