Unfortunately, if you have done an App update and have misplaced your Orbit before we did the Orbit 2.0 App update, the new App will not be able to show you the last known GPS location of where your Orbit and phone were located.
Articles in this section
- I am having trouble connecting my Orbit to my Phone
- I am trying to add an Orbit and the app is telling me that 'We found an Orbit but it is linked to another account'
- I have entered the wrong email address when creating an account
- What kind of battery do I need for the Orbit Keys
- I had the Orbit App account before the update and lost my Orbit, how can I find where it is located with the new Orbit App?
- I have created an Orbit account and I cannot find my Orbit Device
- Can I add my Orbit device to both my iPad and iPhone?
- Is the battery pre-installed?
- Is it possible to link the same Orbit to two seperate accounts?
- Can I change the range of when the alerts are triggered?