Currently, you can only have your Orbit device connected to one device as it is a two way system, so you will need to choose if you want it connected to your iPhone or iPad.
Articles in this section
- Why do you ask permissions to access sound and photos?
- I have an Android phone and the app seems to stop working after a few hours
- I am having trouble connecting my Orbit to my Phone
- I am trying to add an Orbit and the app is telling me that 'We found an Orbit but it is linked to another account'
- I have entered the wrong email address when creating an account
- What kind of battery do I need for the Orbit Keys
- I had the Orbit App account before the update and lost my Orbit, how can I find where it is located with the new Orbit App?
- I have created an Orbit account and I cannot find my Orbit Device
- Can I add my Orbit device to both my iPad and iPhone?
- Is the battery pre-installed?